Proof that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into his father's business.
2. He lived at home until the age of 33.
3. He was sure his mother was a virgin, and his mother was sure he was God.
Proof that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
Proof that Jesus was Puerto Rican:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was bilingual.
3. He was harassed by the authorities.
Proof that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He had wine with every meal.
3. He worked in the building trade.
Proof that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everybody "brother."
2. He liked gospel.
3. He couldn't get a fair trial.
Unlimited streams and downloads of the best stand-up specials for just $5.
Visit our CC Live page for live comedy events near you.